Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Bangkok Car Parts Street

In Bangkok, the car parts street is just off the main drag, in the direction of "Other Places". We took Tim, who is the skilled photographer of today's blog, there.
Near the three-eyed wolf costume grafiti. The stores start to get very specific.
I'm pretty sure we have the right sized gear in here somewhere.
Friday morning, just dropping off some clutch pads.
Barry and I admired the metalwork. Tim was so enthralled that he didn't even realize we were in the picture.
This truck is likely less aerodynamic with the plant growing through it.
Look, we found the axles! Barry was so excited that he over-flexed his calf!
The fancier car parts are locked up. They're new and shiny, circa 1992.
I had some questions about why shelves were seemingly outlawed around here.
You know, I'm going to bring some car parts downtown, and then park there for a few decades.
 Oh ya? I thought I'd go there on my PT Cruiser bike.
 But don't worry, if it all gets to be too much, there is also safety gear.