Monday, December 7, 2015

Seoul Signs

I'm not sure what this means, but with the shopping in Seoul, your suitcase is likely to fill up like this. I had to buy each colour of these $1 milk socks, obviously!
The illionaire hat was too expensive, though.
Many tourists buy face masks. And other body part masks. They can fix all sorts of things, apparently.
Eerily, across from the Thinking About You store, was the About Me store.
Similarly, the small stuff store was next to the 8 minute store, both of which are prone to misinterpretation.
The street food offered delicious choices, including pork chaps.
This guy was The born to make noodles.
Xeno, on the other hand, is a video game which gets to invent new words.
But who needs to invent words when you can just adjust existing ones. I've been thinging, hopping and greeing all day!
 
I guess this bar didn't have a lot of space or letters for its name. I might have reversed them, maybe.