Sunday, June 21, 2015

Finger Pressure Adjunstment Simultaneously with Animals

I have found that life is indeed full of porcine surprises. Look, here is one now, at the Hogs, um, drycleaners?
Here, the better-dressed pig, in underwear and a bowtie, has cannibalistic notions involving making pork pancakes out of his friend.
Speaking of pigs, here is an Animal Farm-inspired notebook. "Inspiration comes of working. Imagination is more important than knowledge. The purpose of human life is to serve and to show compassion and the will to help others. Creativity is the ability to introduce order into the randomness of nature. Life is an exciting business and most exciting when it's lived for others. You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about it's width and depth."
At first this was my new favourite Engrish and I've tried to get Barry to live his life more for making me dinner. However, I've just found that it's copied verbatim from someone's blog. In any case, remember to serve, and forget about eating healthy!
After than, I think I need to visit the dRink fair, and perhaps to have some Wow Bang Tempura downstairs from the FUu2 bar.
I'm not sure what Barry's doing in this picture: either being Roman or listening for the bread message.
In this picture, I'm drawing attention away from my poor sock selection towards "what really beautiful could be available for nothing".
I wonder what we can find in these woods.
Oh no, the animals have been hung out to dry after spending life too leisurely and loosely!
This post has been brought to you by the Distortion photo studio. Not unlike where I got my latest passport/visa pictures done. The guy photoshopped me to have a smoother complexion, larger eyes, and a smaller nose. Do I laugh or cry?
Anyway, after all of this, we need a massage. Sit on this chair and select the rub/crap or the finger pressure adjunstment simultaneously button.