Sunday, January 17, 2021

Exploring the Frontiers

We've been mostly people of the interior, so it's time we explored the frontiers! Above is mystery sea fruit, below is the western lighthouse.
Behind it is the bridge to Malaysia, with a single vehicle on it.
Now I'm not good at boats, but this one intrigued me. Comes with its own garden, swing, little giant step stool and land transportation!
Most people chose more traditional boating methods. I learnt for the first time that there are different sails, depending on the angle of your picture taking!
See? Just as Barry splained it and I much listened.
Once again, we spotted Malaysia.
Over on the East, you can see the Kelongs, which are suprisingly old-fashioned looking fish farms. (You can tour them, if you're not prone to the boatsicks...)
And onto to the South, which I like best at night, when the ships' lights create an unphotographable mystery world, so here we go by day.
Including the Old Man's Swimming club, seen here.