Sunday, November 17, 2019

Holiday Gift Ideas for Emotional and Physical Wellbeing

Need holiday present ideas? Well, let me introduce you to...
The "Boyfriend pillow"! Need snuggles? The appearance of firm muscles? Available in firm and softer abs. I thought this was Asian, but it seems to be an Australian invention, so I hope you don't all have these already.

Also avialable in lady butt. Unless you're into other things.
Don't worry, the "celebrity model" cockroach pillow comes in 3 suprisingly huge sizes.
Personally, I'm more into food. They have shrimp and squid as well.
I think Barry would like to snuggle up with a durian.
If you're looking for something more practical, you can keep your brushes in this pita (incorrectly labeled as a burrito and a baked cake).
Eating too many burritos? Apparently this leg snapper flapper can help!
Looking for a night time ghost massage to perk up your chin?
The idea is that you can't be beautiful unless your chin is a V shape, and tying it up can achieve this. Luckily this option has special ear holes.
You can apparently use V Shape face sticker tape for this too! Just tuck your skin into your ears! I wonder what people think when they see it.
Here's a new way to magically brush dye into your wig, electrically.
My personal fave is the sleeping waist pad, because I often don't feel refresh when waking up.
And then of course, there's always trusty whitening cream, now available for knees!