Saturday, August 3, 2019

Salmon Machines, Pork floss and more

Big news! Singapore now has frozen Salmon ATMs. (I would say vending machines since no human salmon tellers lost their jobs). We also have taxis dressed up to advertise this excitement. Now, we've struggled to understand this, so I got this quote from the news: "It's convenient for those working full time, because we won't have to rush to the market in the morning just to get fish." Ok, but see it's frozen. And we have 24-hour online grocery delivery...
I wonder if the salmon is as fast as the 18 second photos - which are harder to buy online.
In other food news, pork floss, one of the few tastes I haven't acquired, and not because of the name, is going global. Another challenging business model.
Barry and I are trying to keep up with the times.
But we realize that sometimes our fashion is not quite like that of those around us.
Considered asking my bus stop monk for advice.
So Barry and I went shopping. I bought the Since shirt for fashion and inspiration.
This shirt was less uplifting, but I bought it too, because I love will tear us apart.
When Barry goes away, I wear the "I miss you comma" shirt, and after the comma I put clauses starting with "but".
"This London is so Beautiful" goes well with "A smile is a curve that sets everything straight".
Here's the saddest Engrish: "take a Photo background me with". With her "Love me" shirt, I'm very worried about her self-esteem.
Here are Barry's choices.