Friday, August 30, 2019

Kroppkakor!

An ABBA head broach can be a great gift, but it can be hard to find the right occasion to wear it, so the t-shirt is more versatile.
There's lots going on in Stockholm, so let's prioritize.
Here are just some of the fish salad dishes and spreads available.
 I had some lichen, which was not very filling.
But new favourite dumpling alert! The smoothly-named Kroppkakor. I'm not sure how to get more of these into my life.
Barry, on the other hand, assesses a location based on its hotdog.
He was concerned about the dog to bun fit. I was still distracted by my dumpling love.
He was also concerned about the frequent troll doors we saw, which are different than Singapore's little doors.

We were super mature about the language.
Oh my goodness, not Byggarbetsplats! Obehöriga!
You can get the best fishertoddler's gear. Great selection. Expensive prices.
Here are some statues bathing in pigeon poo who could use said gear.
The Spirits Museum presented the story in the life of your liver. It has a sad ending.
But since we're super mature, we could take it.