Sunday, March 10, 2019

When Pigs Fly

We had additional Tanners come to visit us in Singapore. We proved that zero Tanners know where to look for selfies!
I'm a bit behind on the updates, as I've had no sitting or resting.
Also, there have been Internet issues during my travels.
But in any case, Happy Pig Year! After nearly a full 12-year lunar cycle in Singapore, these decorations still remind us of Super Mario Bros.
Perhaps you wonder what pigs do to celebrate their year? Well, dancing, and eating birds, I guess.
I'm overwhelmed with caption ideas for this picture. Something about when pigs fly, as they're actually hovering over their seats. This woman is absorbing much auspiciousness.
For the occasion, Barry and I shopped for overpriced golden piggy trinkets.
Just kidding, of course. Instead, we ate pretty sashimi.
In other news, Barry finally saw the famous otters! (In real life, the story's a bit darker).
Everyone was very happy they came to see us! Except Orange Fishy.