Saturday, March 30, 2019

How to Quit being a Panda

In Tokyo, it's wasn't quite time for Sakura blossoms during our short visit. But it was the season for large white strawberries!
We like visiting Japanese grocery stores.
Barry for the beef.
Laura for the pretty things.
Upon further review, I still don't know what these cookie pockets are, but I imagine you add hot water and a meal shows up.
We also like the stationary. Here, it shows how to rebel against being a panda.
Doing your Will can be challenging. Better to buy the notepad template.
We always find new things. Got bad breath? They've got solutions.

My colleagues taught me about kushikatsu, which is delicious if not healthy.
To compensate, we went to a restaurant whose specialty is turnip. This, I don't get.
On the way home, we passed the Christ-y bar.
But chose a less religious option. They had Ninja ice, known for hiding.
Barry had ice envy.