Saturday, January 12, 2019

Suitable uses of headwear

This week, Barry was taller than average.
I struggled with the local retail scene. So I succumbed to chinalotsashop.com, where they had plus size jeans size 26-34 slim pencil (but no size could be selected when ordering).
Luckily, I found these kerchiefs made with exploding Tao treasures and noodles! (Ed. note: the Tao Treasure is a ship that has not exploded).
And this one, made with cashews, plus it's soft to slip.
This scarf is great because of the race breeze, obviously, and I'm beginning to think that cashew nuts refer to paisley.
I found out that there are certain scarves for bank cabinet members.
In fact, I learnt that different headwear is appropriate for different life phases. This one, for spring water pregnancies in autumn.
This one for winter the wine, when your hat hat is thickening.
This one exclusively for stir-frying vegetables. Expensive, given that.
Done stir-frying? Onions make your eyes huge? Here's the right hijab for everyday turban bubbles.
And finally, an educated guess, this is for covering your (gross, unwashed) hair during confinement.
And then, the foreign trade exploded with these disturbing images!