Saturday, July 3, 2010

Monkey Man and other Wild Wonders

We have recently discovered that Singapore has its own Sasquatch, called the Bukit Timah Monkey Man. So naturally we went to find him. We certainly found many places in the forest where he might hide.
Here's Barry looking for footprints:Here's me running away in fear - not of monkey man, but from a huge spider's web I had just run into.
Well, instead of finding cryptids, we found alternative creatures, such as soccer cows.A monster snail slowly attacking my umbrella:We found the lesser known, flower peppercorn, probably used by monkey monster as seasoning.
You're enraptured by my photographic representation of the puffball, yes?Outside of the forest, I call this art of art imitating life...And this: the End of Puff. And finally: Lotus-like flower hides under the Wall. (As opposed to Buddha).