Sunday, October 9, 2022

Mountains of Abundance

After a flat time, we sought some mountains. This is Montserrat, Spain.There was a huge wait to go to the monastery at the top, but the better view was from behind.
We went to Andorra, where there are hill cows grazing in the mountains. I'm not sure if they make Andorran meat or cheese.
There were huge supermarkets. Here is the cheese section; I may have overreacted.
This is how many kinds of roquefort there are. I didn't know there were kinds!
Speaking of cheese, we went to the goat cheese farm (ok, this was in France, but technicality).
Barry and #01168 may have fallen in love. Also, look at all those udders!
The crosshatch pattern makes for a pleasing way to display your sausages, I think.
So many hams.
Andorra has some curious goods for sale, including concerning light weaponry.
My favourite selection was the traditional Andorran bottle opener.
It all makes for a lovely Andorran picnic!