Saturday, October 9, 2021

Catography and other Poor Animal Pics

Both cats that we rescued nearly a year ago are still thriving in their new homes. Above is Harvey, whose fur is so much thicker now that you can see his tabby stripes.
Did you say fur? Moose's fur is 7cm long now! Since we got to cat-sit both of them lately, I tried my hand at catography.
??
It's not an easy skill, because most of the time they're doing silly things like this. Moose likes a touch of houseplant, and Harvey prefers mug water.
Cats love boxes, and humans think that's cute, so there's a win.
It's hard to get them to look at you, but when they do, you can get this kind of masterpiece!
Although looking up is also cute.
Most pictures show cattitude. Especially if adornment is involved.
I also poorly photographed some unexpected wildlife. This is the White-throated Kingfisher, which we hadn't seen before.
And another uncommon one, the White-headed Munia, which is only 11cm tall!
We've seen the changeable lizard before, but I hadn't noticed her toe extension!
Finally, this is the first snake I've actually seen in Singapore - a Green Tree Snake. I was keeping my distance, since most snakes here are venomous, but this little lady was friendly.