Tuesday, November 17, 2020

50 and Fabulous (OMG, not me, I'm still 32!)

So, birthdays don't count this year, UNLESS you're turning fabulous 50, in which case we get to extra celebrate. We all put our sparkle on for the occasion.But I accidentally exploded the stress ball into Fabulous Mark, the birthday boy's face, it was so exciting!
This is the third stress balls I've busted this year. I'm not stressed, you're stressed!I did really like Calma Llama before her demise.
Anyway, I'm still unsure whether I like horticulture. I'm also confused about whether or when my tomato plants, started in March, are supposed to die. Aren't they annuals?

But the mixology hobby is a diffferent story, and has reached new levels for Fabulous Kelly's 50th!
This is how excited I was to make my own gin. Here, you can also see my secret recipe!
I call this Gerald and Pot Still. It's all about obtaining the right drip, and using the right amount of your head and tail distillates!
Fabulous 50 Kelly has mastered a very complex recipe, although the use of dried fruit puzzled him.
Barry named his gin after the cat, and Moose approved. (Much like others this year, Moose has gained nearly a full kilo this month, since he's been working from home).
Around town, there is more festiveness.
Christmas and Diwali decorations went up at similar times, although I prefer the latter.Barry and I are celebrating having made VIP status at our local bar. Major Accomplishment!
My selfie-skills, however, have gone all Blair Witchy! (No mask because outdoor exercising.)
I don't know what I was trying to do, but we look scared even when brightened, although I was relieved to find out it was indeed Barry behind me!