Sunday, May 10, 2020

Fakation Part 2

After our flight, we found ourselves in a wondrous and mysterious land. Here, plants grow on top of the trees! Only once they get too heavy do they fall and grow from the ground, which I saw here for the first time.
Our hotel's pool is closed, but it still looks pretty.
So we were upgraded to a suite with sunset views.
I admired the local wildlife.
We dressed according to local customs (and regulations); I managed an uncharacteristically sporty look.



I got a double mask, so it was my lucky day!
In this land, the local custom is to exercise outside alone, which I did, even in the rain.
There are many sights within walking distance.
The Marina Bay Sands buildings are lit up to say SG heart, but you can only see the heart and the under-flag here.
This country has many beautiful structures of light.
You can see special, secret Gardens by the Bay sculptures stored in the park where I walk briskly.
Brisk walking does not always lead to the best photo quality of these mysterious delights.
 
We visited the land of puzzles. This one was great!
This one, however, might have been overly ambitious...
It was 999 pieces!
Tangrams are also surprisingly fun. Overall, it was a great fakation!