Sunday, July 29, 2018

The Freshies You Ever Ate

The ice queen of Singapore has discovered chutoro fatty tuna now available in a piping bag, so if you need cake decorating ideas...
We went to the Japanese mall to watch the tofu wasabi-soysauce weddings!
The $14 peaches and the $118 grape bunches came to watch as well. We've tried the $20 grape bunches, and they taste like wine dreams, so we can only imagine.
But today we stuck to udon.
Also at the Japanese mall, I found out that the Radwimps are coming to town.
And I read about the latest in slimming treatments. This mummification evidentaly scares the crap out of you, so you leave thinner. Geesh!
Unlike mummification/beautifaction, the Japanese find nose hair to be gosso! I'm concerned about the safety of wax-yankery that Mark and Alex got us, so I'll try it on Barry first.
Now that we're all freaked out, let's reflect on how homes are about stray birds. Who knew?
Although the Japanese mall is my favourite, it still makes me feel like this.
But luckily, I saw this "Duck in a bag" truck on the way home, slogan: "The freshies you ever ate"!