Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Better Building Bling

I'm not usually so much into buildings, but in Estonia and Finland, the buildings were fantastically storybook-worthy.
I felt inspired to write fairy tales about them.
Another reason I don't post about buildings is it's hard to make funny comments.
Luckily, here is Barry proving that he's taller than a Medieval Estonian, or they were better skilled at ducking.
Just on my way home to the castly-place, but I'm worried my front door doesn't have enough bling.
How about some Russian influences?
Finally, here are some gargoyles who show us how they really feel, holding up buildings all day.
We walked through the old town wall/tower to get more educated.
Along with the door bling, it's best to decorate your building with a turret, several colours, and a plague commemorating someone/something with a very long name. It makes me feel ashamed of my modern condo.
More door ideas, for your art deco lifestyle.
And the best idea for home decor - a pupetteer plaque, everyone loves that!