Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Enormous Cubus Development

Korean eating has great options at both ends of the spectrum. Above, dakgalbi, a spicy stir fry now often, in cultural adoption, deliciously served with cheese.
We had some amazing fancy food.
BBQ, of course, with makgeolli. It helps to keep my neck long.
We went to Pajeon street, a street named after my favourite savoury pancake.
This is what students eat here, instead of Morty's wings. I think they're winning out, especially given the cost of Makgeolli. A good reason to send your kids to University in Seoul.
It was Lunar new year, a time to buy a surprisingly expensive present of spam and oil. Spam is a special treat there, apparently. I prefer pajeon, myself.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to ever try all of the kimchis, even if I skip the spam.
Finally, you can wash this all down with corn silk tea, apparently a diuretic.. Here's a home recipe.
Probably goes well witth browines.
Instead of browine and teappreciation, we hung out with the young blood specialforce team.
Be careful not to be attached in bed!
We saw a Sailor Girl in the subway. I'm not sure if that's a career.
Barry found an Enormous Cubus Development. Maybe corn silk tea can help with that.
Sadly, this is a kid's jacket. I guess they thought it meant "Smile if you have horns".
In keeping with coat themes, the bakery was also making parka-buns. We resisted trying them.
Barry instead bought a lumberjack shirt that says: "Wanderer, I know right where I'm going".
Finally, Steady Bears want you to take special care of enjoyable times and happy memories, ok?