Sunday, March 13, 2016

Downtown Statue Appreciation

We went to admire Singapore's statues, which are sprinkled around the downtown core, and normally only photographed by tourists.
As you can see, I was not careful enough to cover my skin from the sun.
Barry was a fan of the dazzle jacket and the unicorn elephant.
Is it possible to appreciate sculptures when your work is in the background?
Oh my goodness, while admiring the statues we saw the best neck beard in all of Asia!
And then Barry got distracted by what he thought was a new smoothie idea.
In Singapore, we have new panda cubs, too!
I try to appreciate art. This one I call Light Shining Through Intestinal Tract.
Multi-linguistic confusion.
Barry tried to give the coolies a hand.
I showed them how to use modern technology.
Barry's favourite sculpture is "Bike, décomposé".
When you see plastic-wrapped horsies, you want to punch them a breathing hole, but that's because you're crazy.