1) Banchan: numerous little appetizers that come free with every meal, and tend to include vegetables, pickles and more.
2) Kimchi: spicy pickled cabbage, which is part of every meal, served in numerous ways, and has its own museum in Seoul. This may be an acquired taste for some, but is worth the acquisition. Particularly tasty is Kimchi pancake, called buchingae. Below is a mall foodcourt kimchi stew.
3) Bibimbap: Delicious dish where you mix multiple ingredients with rice, which cooks in a stone dish for fun along with tastiness.
4) Korean BBQ: Cook your own food in the restaurant, which helps men feel manly and food feel tasty.
5) Bulgogi and Yuk Hwae: Cooked and raw marinated beef, respectively. Both delicious.
6) Western food. Korea has their own western food joints, with Koreanized burgers, pastries, street food and fried chicken. Interesting. Tasty.
7) The mysterious world of Korean alcohol includes hot mulled cinnamon drinks, soju, fruit liqueurs and rice concoctions. It is not something I understand well, but something about which I hope to learn more.