Sunday, November 28, 2021

Snails, Vines, and Ominous Signs

I don't want to freak anyone out, but the snails seem to be misguided these days.
We took a post-Armageddon Singapore walk past the caged-off Family Hub.
The "Heart to God, Hand to Man" school is under repair I guess.
Deserted playground of a massive daycare.
And into the nearby jungle as we do!
There are an astounding number of things to find in Singapore's jungles!
Dark, creepy, and overgrown!
This house/building/bunker/no idea was full of stagnant water and potentially dengue. I'll let you know in a few days.
This is Barry's reaction to: "No, sorry, I have to take it again, smile!"
Mini-Barry, shown here, was more cheerful.
Here I am, inside a house, although it's hard to tell.
On the way home, we saw this sign outside of a vacant lot, so we called to say we had a great hike. Thanks Eugene!