Sunday, December 3, 2023

Adopt Donut the Cat?

Hello, my name is Donut. Would you like to adopt me?I was found abandoned, severely undernourished and infested with fleas.
Now I am a healthy sterilised 2-4 year old mid/long-haired orange boi who likes to cuddle. I'm chill, quiet, litter-trained, FIV/FELV negative, de-wormed/de-flead etc. I have a delightful personality and am very sweet.I'm clean, soft and floofy, with big white feets that I still need to grow into. 
I really love to be indoors and to sleep on a soft bed, where I sometimes make biscuits.
I seem to have had a previous hip strain, so I don't jump too high, and I don't love my back legs being touched too much, unless you're brushing me.
My favourite things in the world are being brushed, sleeping, cuddling, the zoomies, and catnip.
Other fun facts - I have a brown lower lip and a few freckles around my eye that give me an inquisitive expression.
I like to explore, and some of my toys, but I am still learning to play. Luckily, I don't use my claws.
I have a loving foster home, but they can't keep me because of allergies, so I'm looking for a new home.
I would be good with a family without small kids, but we're not sure if I like dogs or other cats, yet.
Please reach out to @laura_slamdoozle if you are interested in adopting Donut. No fees, but standard CWS guidelines apply.