Sunday, January 16, 2022

Canuck Sportliness

During Isolation-cation, Barry and I went out to do the sports, and get the fitnesses!
Here are some crazy Canuck sports.
The first sport is called après-ski, which is like swimming. We are so good at this that we replace the pendant-ski with this part too.
To make it sportier, and possibly more Scandinavian (unclear, difficult to verify, too lazy to ask Scandinavian friends), we jumped into the snow first. Once was enough.
Winter sports can bring out your snow face: here is Barry's:
Here is mine. Also, this is how far I sunk into the snow.
Swam my way outta that one.
So, next sport: snowshoeing. Pros: Allows walking on lotsadeep snow to go see the mountain fogs. Cons: Is not actually fun, feels like trying to run immediately upon waking from surgery.
My parents pointed out that limited action shots cast doubts on my sportiness, but I leave the reader to judge.
The messier one is Barry, as usual.