Sunday, June 5, 2016

Little India's Surprises

You just never know what you'll find in the backstreets of Little India. This time, cow art.
 
I knew we'd find Engrish, but not this good! It took Will a bit too long to figure out what was wrong with the diagram. The excitable airplane has other features, too.
Sadly, Total Miss Mathematicion didn't do too well on spelling.
I got these drums so that my nephew can develop a music sense of music, which is lacking our family.
I stayed away from the gloves for beating elephants.
The following items have something wrong with them, but I'm not sure what. This car speaks Korean, and is best for kids styled like old men.
Later on, the same child defends the motherland peace.
You know, my nephew isn't looking very Bollywood, so here are some options.
Naturally, I chose the tacos version!
Then we went downstairs to get Will a calculator, because he likes counting down from 9.
Well, Steve Jobs has been imortalized in the world of Engrish.
Alongside the giberish fuzzbunny. There was eakness.
On the way home, Barry fights mural sexism.
After this, we need a Fazzy Navel Cooktail!